The Camp Lau-Ren volunteer Board of Directors provides governance to the camp operations. As a Board member you must be willing to commit approximately 5 hours each month to serve the Board. We welcome enthusiastic applicants who reflect the broad diversity of the Ottawa Valley community and show a strong commitment to providing a unique summer camping experience for children in a Christian setting. Applicants do not have to be members of the United Church of Canada to apply.
As a member of the Board of Directors you will:
- Provide governance to camp operations
- Ensure outcomes of camp planning and programming are implemented by Management
- Monitor and assess operational risks
- Provide oversight of camper safety and fiscal accountability
- Assess Board and Management effectiveness.
Letter of interest, including qualifications, should be sent by email to:
or by mail to:
Ron & Joanne Hartnett
Executive Directors, Camp Lau-Ren
89 Short Road
Arnprior, ON K7S 3X9